which program in Linux?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Tue Sep 6 23:06:17 EDT 2005

Actually, you left out another possible option.
I may be able to do this in a Mac.
Why is it that you and Jamania paint entirely different pictures?
thanks though, I am not going to give up on Linux for this until  i have
discovered what protocols are supported at the airmedia client.
I am not a computer programmer, so writing such myself does not pay well
enough for me to become one just now grin.
Karen