which program in Linux?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Sep 6 22:26:25 EDT 2005

You can visit any location as long as you speak the appropriate
protocol. It's the protocol that limits which service you can
participate with, not the address of the server.

IRC is the standard, by the way. It's quite accessible and supported by
a plethera of clients on Linux, Mac, Windows, etc. I know nothing about
air, though.