Could someone compile flite for me?

Darragh lists at digitaldarragh.com
Mon Sep 5 15:12:53 EDT 2005

Hello all,
I have the sources of FLITE here but they won't compile.  I think its because I have a version of GCC that has too many differences than the one used by the developer of FLITE.

If someone could compile it for me and send me the result I'd really appreciate it. Email me off list at d at digitaldarragh.com and I'll send you the source.  I've got the latest version from their website.

Oh finally, does anyone know of a way of running two versions of a compiler on the one machine concurrently?

Thanks in advance

Darragh