New speakup 'Read All' Command in CVS for litetalk driver

MICHAEL MCDONALD MMCDONALD at aph.org
Mon Oct 31 07:41:16 EST 2005

The DEC express has not been done yet.

If you look in the litetalk code and see a command 'get_index' then it
has the new code for the Read All command.

I suggest waiting until Kirk updates 2.6.14 and I upload the new
sentence support I'm adding to speakup before you start working on it.
If you want to try and help and start looking into it you can start
looking at the driver and looking at documentation on how indexing works
on the DEC.  I can help you with it also once I get all the new changes
uploaded in the next week or two.

Michael McDonald
APH