discovering ip address

doc talmidim at wrightplaceinc.net
Thu Oct 27 08:54:18 EDT 2005

Since I'm still running fedora fc2I need to get samba.  I downloaded
samba-3.0alpha23-1.i386.rpm on my windows machine.  When logging into my ftp
server to download it to the linuxbox I'm getting a hang up in file
download.  When I checked the server's logging screen It shows the log in
but it is giving me the IP address of the router I'm using instead of the ip
address of the liinuxbox.  does anyone have suggestions and how would I go
about finding what IP address the linuxbox is using?  I thought I had given
it a static address.
  I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it
robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
msn
godfearer15 at hotmail.com