Synthesizer Manuals

LARRY SKUTCHAN lskutchan at aph.org
Thu Oct 27 07:34:24 EDT 2005

Hey Kirk and Mike.

I'm of the thinking that we got the foundation of the Read All command
and indexing working and that we could better spend our time moving on
the the next few features while someone with access to these
synthesizers and experience with them would do the specific driver
support for the feature.  Of course, if there is anything in the code
that could be done differently to help with a specific synthesizer, that
would be no problem.

>>> kirk at braille.uwo.ca Wednesday, October 26, 2005 7:10:00 PM >>>
Hi Mike:  In the goodies area of the ftp site there are manuals for
all the synths I have docs on.  You can find them at
ftp://linux-speakup.org/pub/linux/goodies/synths-documentation/.  There
is a lot of stuff there.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061