New speakup 'Read All' Command in CVS for litetalk driver

MICHAEL MCDONALD MMCDONALD at aph.org
Wed Oct 26 13:35:25 EDT 2005

If you want to stop it from reading you just hit a key to stop reading.
I use the Control key to stop it.  Then just start it again to get it
reading again.  Also it doesn't stop when it hits the bottom, so you
have to stop it manually.

If you want to help testing with those drivers I can look into them and
help you get them working.  Hopefully it will be fairly easy to get
other drivers working.

The easiest driver to get working should be the double talk, I'll
update my attempt at the double talk driver when I upload the keyboard.c
patch fix.

Michael McDonald
APH