off topic: accessibility with mac stuff?

Travis Siegel tsiegel at softcon.com
Tue Oct 25 10:30:18 EDT 2005

There are a few lists for discussion of voiceover and/or developing
for such.  Apple has some at www.apple.com/accessability (don't
remember exactly where, but they don't have much traffic, and are
mostly used by folks looking to develop apps for the mac.  The best
by far is the mac visionaries list, and it can be found
(interestingly enough) at http://www.macvisionaries.com.  The
archives for the list are there, so you can read all of the past
messages, as well as join new, and get involved with several other
voiceover users.  It's a very good place to ask questions, and get
help, as the group is fairly responsive to quiries.
Hope this helps.