off topic: accessibility with mac stuff?

David Poehlman david.poehlman at handsontechnologeyes.com
Tue Oct 25 10:23:20 EDT 2005

yes,
go to:
http://www.macvisionaries.com
and sign up for the discuss list.

--
Jonnie Apple Seed
With his:
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s

On Oct 25, 2005, at 9:31 AM, John G. Heim wrote:

This is not a complaint about the OT thread. In fact, I'm kind of
glad it came up. I work at the University of Wisconsin  in the Math
department. The department gave me a Macintosh to take home with the
idea that I'd learn how to use VoiceOver.  never having used a Mac
before, I am having a real hard time just getting started.

Is there a blind Mac  users list? How about just a general Mac users
list?

At 04:01 PM 10/24/2005, Sean McMahon wrote:

> There was a voiceover review demo type thing on the acbradio
> archives.  Go to
> the acbradio site and search for mainmenu  under on-demand radio.
> I can also
> give you an email of someone who uses the voiceover or has tested
> some of it if
> that person gives you permission and you need that.

John G. Heim
jheim at math.wisc.edu
3-4189