ssh forwarding question

Igor Gueths igueths at lava-net.com
Mon Oct 24 16:56:36 EDT 2005

Hi. By 'its not working', what errors/what makes you determine the fact that it's not working? The configuration you have supplied should work; the only thing I think may be throwing the whole
thing off is your -f option...I'm not sure how authentication is handled when that option is used since I've never tried it. Also, I assume you are using the Openssh version of Ssh? The above
assumes yes. Hth.