off topic: accessibility with mac stuff?

Deedra Waters dmwaters at gentoo.org
Sun Oct 23 14:22:38 EDT 2005

This is offtopic, but not real sure where to ask this.  I know a while
back apple was doing accessibility beta testing with tiger when it was
in the testing faze.

I'm wondering wether anyone knows how accessible mac osx is. I've heard
both that tiger is good, and that it needs improvement. I'm looking at
buying a new laptop soon, and i'd rather aim for a mac this time.

If anyone has been brave enough to test this, or is using it, i'd be
interested in feedback offlist. Thanks!

--
Deedra Waters - Gentoo developer relations, accessibility and infrastructure -
dmwaters at gentoo.org
Gentoo linux: http://www.gentoo.org