installing fc3

doc talmidim at wrightplaceinc.net
Sun Oct 23 08:07:09 EDT 2005

I believe so.  I'd even be willing to take it via you send it.  I just don't
have the money to purchase it at this time.  I also, have to get this
chapter concerning linux done for a lan class I'm taking.  I'm currantly
using fc2 which I hear isn't supported anymore.
  I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it
robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
msn
godfearer15 at hotmail.com