mirror at wisc.edu

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Oct 20 16:59:17 EDT 2005

Can you tickle these folks again? The mirroring process did not
complete. It died on Oct 16 and has not restarted (judging by what I can
see by going to the address).

The fact of the matter is that getting a copy of the Speakup tree is a
task that requires some patience and oversight. If it were not for this
fact, we wouldn't be looking for a mirror in the first place.
Fortunately, maintaining the mirror should prove much easier, once the
initial copy is obtained and verified.