a new and different dsl modem

Jim Kutsch jimkutsch at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 07:31:33 EDT 2005

It's not the same model, but I've set up a couple of DSL modems just with a
browser.  Try connecting to 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 and see what you get.
If it's initial DSL service, you also have to go to an activation page at
the ISP's site.  But, since you already had service, I expect you just have
to configure the new DSL modem.

Jim Kutsch
Morristown, NJ