Installing speakup from CVS

Darragh lists at digitaldarragh.com
Fri Oct 14 10:52:43 EDT 2005

Yes. You have picked  me up right. The CVS version was just downloaded and
archived.  I am now trying to patch the kernel with it but I'm running into
problems.

I do have access to a network connection which is letting me use CVS at the
moment however the script is not working.  I sent a message about it last
night. It gives me two errors:

1. no .cvspass file found so I did some searching and created one:
2.  It now says that the script has not passed an absolute pathname. And it
still thinks the password is wrong.

I would appreciate any help.

Darragh