Installing speakup from CVS

Darragh lists at digitaldarragh.com
Thu Oct 13 23:59:55 EDT 2005

Further to my earlier message I have been able to get a connection without a
firewall so I am atemptingtto use the checkout script my self.  I got two
errors though.
1 .cvspass didn't exist so I created that.
2. its complaining that the checkout script isn't giving it an absolute
pathname.

Any ideas?