chat revisited.. I seek a volunteer?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Oct 6 15:22:45 EDT 2005

Hi,
I think we are getting closer, but let me try to ask again with more
detail.
this is a chat client created and hosted by webcrossing on its member
sites of which one is
interact.airmedia.org.

I would need to be able to link this irc portal to this specific room on
the specific time of the chat in question.
what steps would be needful to link these together?
would the people have to be involved at all  and if so in what way?

i have access to a server, so would all the work need going at this end?
it is a web based chat setup .
Thanks for our wisdom,
Karen