best javascript?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Tue Oct 4 16:53:30 EDT 2005

it is interesting to learn this.
each time i use elinks s it exists hereon shellworld to visit:
https://accountservices.msn.com

I get an error telling me that java script is required to register.
I was able to start the communication process with Links, although i admit
i have have trouble lately.
Also, the navigation factor is a real problem.
I just tried to log in at another site, and on the field where i was to
enter information, i suddenly  started activating other  program
functions.
granted there may be a way to configure the setup for numbers or
something?
Karen