Speakup in user space, why or why not?

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Mon Oct 3 01:02:14 EDT 2005

Hi Gene,

I have asked a ligitamet question for the purpose of knowledge and open
discussion ... A wonderful bit of which has happened already.

Yet I receive this email from you that wishes to accuse. Frankly, I don't
have time to ask loaded questions, so if I'm asking, it means I want to
know.

I'm sending another email with my answers inline, but I find it quite sad
that you have sent such an immature response to a ligitamet question that
the rest of us are discussing like adults.

Take care,
Sina