Speakup Update to fix compiling/crashing problems caused by new code.

MICHAEL MCDONALD MMCDONALD at aph.org
Tue Nov 29 16:21:11 EST 2005

I've updated speakup to attempt to fix several compiling and crashing
issues that were introduced into the new code for Read All.  There is
still a small issue in the DecTalk driver that needs to be looked at.  I
tried to clean up all the warnings I was getting on my system.

If anyone tests the new CVS version could you let me know how it goes.
I've tested on my system and removed most of the warnings, but there may
still be some issues that just don't show up on my system.

Thanks,
Michael McDonald
APH