Routing Multiple Inbound IP Addresses -- How?

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Mon Nov 28 23:13:18 EST 2005

Hi Janina,

Can you provide a little more information.

When you say over your dsl, do you mean that your dsl modem is going to be
assigning more than one IP address to you? If so, then you're wanting
something like multihoming, although if you want to pass those IP's along,
as you said, they are routable ... Then that's a different situation.

Could you explain the specifics in greater detail please?

Take care,
Sina