debian and sata drives

Terry D. Cudney terry.cudney at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 10:25:15 EST 2005

Hi Chuck and everyone,

	I had a horrible time trying to get Debian to install on a SATA drive last year.

	BUT, the speakup-enabled CD images from Shayne have included SATA support since about last February or March. It works very nicely! (Thanks Shayne.)

	I don't have the url readily at hand for Shayne's cd images, but if you don't have it, or can't find it, let me know and I'll try to dig it up...

	HTH,

	--terry