Required hardware forSpeakup

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Nov 8 08:46:36 EST 2005

You're not responding to the correct question, Jan. The hard drive is
empty. There is nothing on it, not apt, nothing. Show me how to install
Debian, or anything else using software speech for feedback. It can't be
done today.

PS: Your instructions require the hard drive to be installed in a
working Debian computer. Nice try, but that counts as using two
computers. Sorry.