Dns question

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Tue May 24 20:06:45 EDT 2005

That's exactly my point.

Isn't that bizaare?

hospital.com has been owned since like 1997 by some company in California,
yet if you do a dns query ... You get nothing!

Now, I'm a computer science student, and I sincerely don't mind reading the
RFC's and the millions of other insanely boring documents detailing the DNS,
or excuse for DNS, protocol and structure we have on this planet; however, I
do have a problem with things not conforming to said standard.

Obviously, at this point, I am still looking for things that I am doing
wrong, not for things that they are doing wrong. I just can't find anywhere
else to look. My whoel program is 10 lines for goodness sakes ... A few more
if you count the braces, *smile*.

If I were anyone else, I'd tell myself.

*smile*, fustrated much?

But, *sigh*, this is quite agrivating, and I really really appreciate you
taking the time to lookup those sites.

Please let me know if you have any incites at all.

Take care,
Sina