Is there a mirror site with the FC3 Speakup ISO's lurking abouts?

Adrian Beech a.beech at bigpond.net.au
Tue May 24 14:02:29 EDT 2005

G'day folks,

Well I finally got a connection to linux-speakup.org so I could FTP the FC3
disk 1 ISO which I needed to replace but to my horror the transfer speed is
at this moment a dismal 2.5KB/sec with the estimated time to completion
being approximately 71 hours.  I've also had to resume the transfer three
times in the past 8 hours and completely start from scratch (resume
failled... Grumble)  the fourth time around.  Not sure where the bottle neck
is as I've done some digging and it's not my cable connection nor is it
within the providers network... I can only assume is somewhere out yonder.

So the point of this email... Is this the normal sort of bandwidth from this
site?  Is there an alternative site where the FC3 Speakup ISO's can be
sourced?

Thanks if you can help.

Cheers.
AB