contacting fedora project about updating packages

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Mon May 23 21:15:07 EDT 2005

Hi, I was looking on fedora.redhat.com because I was wanting to contact
the people who work on fedora because some packages I have found in core 3
are not the newest versions and a few other things that does not really
matter on this list, all I saw on that page is a mailing list but I don't
want to subscribe to the list just to post subgestions or bugs do you know
if that list you need to be a subscriber in order to post?  The list is
fedora-list at redhat.com bye

--
My web page is at http://www.nickgawronski.com.