A spamthing we can use??

Adam Myrow amyrow at midsouth.rr.com
Tue May 17 17:40:14 EDT 2005

I use a set of procmail filters called Spam Bouncer.  It is at
http://www.spambouncer.org.  Currently, the 2.0 beta is about to become
the 2.0 final release, and it is pretty good at catching the spam.  It can
be run as a normal user, and is actually easiest to run that way.  I have
fetchmail retrieve my mail, and it does the filtering.  It does take some
work to set up, but there is a nice sample procmailrc to assist you.  I'd
actually suggest using the beta because it's more up-to-date.  Also, the
program does get updated fairly frequently to catch new spammers, etc.
It's just another option to consider.