A spamthing we can use??

brian Moore admin at screenreview.org
Tue May 17 17:04:02 EDT 2005

Hi. I use spam assassin available from http://www.spamassassin.org

You have to run your own mail server to use it but it works quite well
and I have it updating itself via cron job.

Once you've had it running a while, it gets pretty good at learning
what to tag and what not.

Brian.

It kills a hell of a lot of messages when I look at the reports it
generates.

Brian.