Alsa and Intel 810 chipset

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Sat May 14 11:19:49 EDT 2005

I can't answer your question except to ask whether you have ALSADevice:
0:0 in  your
.zinf/preferences. Can you explain to me how you are
playing multiple audio sources. I have a Thinkpad T23 and according to
lspci the sound chip is
Multimedia audio contoller Intel Corporation 82801CA/CAM AC97 audio
controller (rev 02) I can only use one audio source at a time and didn't
know there might be a way to have it do otherwise. Would you please
explain specifically what you did? In my kernel configuration I'm using
the Intel/SiS/nVidia//AMD/ALi Ac97 Controller.
Thanks.

--
Cheryl