alsa-driver-1.0.6

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed May 11 13:37:22 EDT 2005

Let ls sort the files by time and date for you in order to help you
identify the latest and greatest:

ls -lrt

or

ls -1rt

for instance.

By the way, sometimes it's important to move back a version. I recently
had to do exactly that on one system, so I am very glad that the Speakup
Modified provides a penultimate, as well as the latest version of the
kernel rpm.

As for your other questions, alsa-utils and alsa-lib rpm packages have
always been separate from the kernel.

To find other rpm packages, use Google:

http://www.google.com/linux

put .rpm in as part of your search string. You might even want to put
"Fedora .rpm" in your search string, to avoid Suse and Mandrake rpms.
ugh these may also work.