alsa-driver-1.0.6

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Wed May 11 11:08:13 EDT 2005

Hi, Can someone tell me the latest speakup modified kernel version
because there are two different versions and I am not really sure what
one is the newest with the most current stuff.  This is why I keep
saying it would be nice if old versions of kernels would be removed from
the site because usually people just want or need the currently newest
stable one.  Is alsautils and alsalibs included with the speakup
modified kernels for the latest version and also How can I find compiled
rpms of packages like ircii that does not come with fedora core 3?  bye On

My web page is at http://www.nickgawronski.com.