Off topic gnopernicus and debian

Lutz Kaiser lutz.kaiser at gmx.net
Wed May 11 05:56:17 EDT 2005

Hi Jim and list,

my thoughts:
test festivall with festivall --tts any_file

Do you have started festival-server before running gnome ?

and last but not least, do you have a line in the /etc/festival.scm which
looks like this?
(set! server_access_list nil)

To allow access to your festivall-server?

i start gnome with "startx" and gnopernicus with /B -s

the parameter "/B" is neccessary because Gnopernicus doesnt work with brltty
3.4.....

On my system, Gnopernicus does not say anything usefull in Applications like
Abiword or open-office. I could n't find out why.

regards

Lutz