upgrading zipslack to server equivelent?

EPYD Productions epyd2 at hotmail.com
Tue May 10 04:44:21 EDT 2005

hi, i am needing info on upgrading zipspeak to a full or just needed files
to run a server. my hardware is a compaq deskpro 5133, 32 ram, 1 gig hdd and
pentium 66 processor. i currently have the latest but probably now opsilete
zipspeak. i am wanting to run the following servers on the system, ssh, ftp,
apache, shoutcast and ventrilo. i know i'm going to have to download all the
servers themselves to install them, but aparently the support files or
libraries that are need to install or run these servers are probly not
installed now. so what do i need to install or can i initialize a command to
turn my zipslack into a server compatible install??
Blind Tech
website: http://www.users.qwest.net/~drjann/epyd/
contact info can be found on website
email list: EPYD Radio-subscribe at yahoogroups.com