Planning a VoiceOver Main Menu Review

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Tue May 3 11:47:20 EDT 2005

Could the mainMenu review of voiceover also include some basic kind of getting
started commands for the mac?  In the old days of outspoken, mac had few
commands and usually you had to use them in combination with the menu interface
which meant physically moving the mouse and pointer via the keyboard.  I'd like
to see what has changed besides the obvious unix style command-line.