A question from a Linux new bee

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon May 2 22:15:46 EDT 2005

There are some pointers near the end of our Speakup Modified Fedora
Installation HOWTO you might want to follow. The pointer to the HOWTO
for DOS/Windows users is particularly advisable.
Also, consult the Red Hat 9 docs referenced in the HOWTO. They're
absolutely useful, especially for an overview.

As for docs in addition to tldp.org, I strongly suggest BookShare for
their O'Reily titles. Or, you could sign up for O'Reily's Safari
service.