Planning a VoiceOver Main Menu Review

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Mon May 2 15:13:06 EDT 2005

If voiceover is built-in, does this mean you can configure/install a whole
operating system from scratch without sited assistance?  I don't know how more
built-in you could get then speakup which is patched into the kernel.  If you
mean comes with linux, well what comes with linux depends on you really.