mail on Fedora Core 3

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Mar 31 21:17:55 EST 2005

OK, you changed to exim. I don't know much about that. However, you
should probably use chkconfig to enable it a boot.

If you don't currently have a running mta, your fetchmail may be unable
to deliver. I'm sorry, my recollection is a tad hazy on that.

Try:

fetchmail -d0 [your user, server]

PS: proto should be a separate line in the .fetchmailrc.