Using sftsyn

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Thu Mar 31 05:14:27 EST 2005

Hi.  Your next step is to build your kernel and include support for
softsynth.  The docs you will want to read will depend on how you decide
to go.

Do you want to stick with a 2.4 kernel or move to a 2.6 kernel?
Do you want to build the kernel the way described in the kernel source
tree or do you want to be lazy like me and build it as a Debian package?

I know what you mean about the more you learn the more you want to
learn.  One of the cool things about Linux is you can usually find docs
to help you do almost anything you want with your computer.

          Kenny