The Speakup User's Guide, official release

Gene Collins collins at gene3.ait.iastate.edu
Thu Mar 31 03:34:12 EST 2005

Hi Janina.  After some sleep and consideration, I have incorporated your
suggestions into the User's Guide.  I have also added a section dealing
with Speakup's windowing capability, which no one seemes to have noticed
was missing.  (smile)

You'll find the latest copy of the Uer's Guide on the web site.  Please
let me know what you think of the changes to sections 1 and 7.

Thanks again for your constructive feedback.

Gene