a draft of the Speakup User's Guide

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Mon Mar 28 21:43:26 EST 2005

There is no speakup support publicly available for the USB portion of
the TrippleTalk.  There is also no support for the built-in or
internal TrippleTalk.  I do not have an internal to write a driver for
it.

Speakup does work quite well in fact with the db-9 serial connector on
the TrippleTalk with the speakup_ltlk driver.

We have experimental partial support for the USB port which is
definitely not ready for prime-time.  We have a stand-alone USB driver
for the TrippleTalk to work as a standard device.

I think that's about it then.
  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061