A program to get the time information

Ralph W. Reid rreid at sunset.net
Mon Mar 28 13:49:46 EST 2005

To set your system time with one or more time servers on internet, I
very much recommend `ntpd` (is there anything else?).  Ntpd can be set
up to get time from one or more servers, and can serve time for
systems on your LAN if desired.  Chances are that is patiently sitting
on your hard drive as you read this, eagerly waiting for you to set it
up and get it running.

As for the email client with the grouping/threading features you
describe, it looks like `mutt` may do the job, and there are probably
others as well.

HTH, and have a _great_ day!