burning discs

Scott Howell n3byy at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 24 19:57:59 EST 2005

Ah interesting, my comment on the error message I received when mounting
discs is certainly interesting. I attempted to mount a disc to see what
was on it. It was a dvd that had never been used and the act of mounting
it crashe dmy box; locked it up nice and tight. After reseting it, I
mounted another disc and have not received that message yet.
Very curious and makes me wonder if something is up with my kernel
perhaps.