burning discs

Scott Howell n3byy at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 24 19:27:40 EST 2005

Thanks all for the info. I obviously forgot that I had to be root and
not suing to root. In any case I also noticed and forgot about this
little jem I get when mounting cds at times.

cdrom: failed setting lba address space
mount: block device /dev/sr1 is write-protected, mounting read-only

Obviously it mounts fine, but this is another of those odd behaviors I
haven't found an answer for and so have for now accepted the strangeness
of it and moved on.
Well ay I'll try being root and see if I can do a dummy burn.

tnx

Scott