usb ports only on laptop

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Tue Mar 22 09:10:36 EST 2005

That is what I was afraid of.  I can probably install Linux just fine with
minimal sighted assistance since I know the prompts for FC3 and for
Slackware 10.1 very well.  I will probably go ahead with FC3 since that is
my latest distro to learn adding to Slack and Debian knowledge.

What I wonder then, is if once the laptop is booted and running, if I could
run speakup modules for speak-out after the USB to serial is connected.  I
know software speech is nice but I still love my good old trusty hardware
synthesizer.