O.T. about ubuntu

seth creature zorkmed at qwest.net
Sat Mar 19 06:10:27 EST 2005

Sorry for the off topic post, if anyone can respond off-list to me that
would be very helpful.  I searched the faq on the ubuntu linux site and
although it does talk about accessibility a small amount, I didn't find
any helpful documentation about getting the install cd to do an install
with speech.  It appears to be debian-like and I thought of using the
debian boot disks to do the install, but don't know what results that
would produce.
I got the install and the live iso's but haven't burned them yet.  Thanks
much...
Cheereo!