iptables and apache virtual hosts

Scott Howell n3byy at adelphia.net
Sun Mar 13 08:41:45 EST 2005

Janina,

I've got a wrt54G so not sure how it compares to the router yo have. I
know in the router setup you can configure it to forward connections to
a particular server as opposed to having iptables do this for you. Now I
imagine to accomplish what your doing you probably need to use iptables
for the virtual domains, but not sure. I was wondering if you have setup
the router to handle the http reuqests or if you have the server setup
as a dmz.

Scott