ok now mplayer wants to work

Scott Howell n3byy at adelphia.net
Fri Mar 11 12:06:56 EST 2005

Ok folks so now you'll love this one. I rebooted the box just for the
hell of it. I then made sure that the Asterisk server wasn't running.
I'm going to try some experiments with this. I wonder if this has
anything to do with why it wouldn't work. Now of course I can't yet
figure out the video problem so any info there would be great, but I at
least know I've had some issues with the pbx server causing issues so
maybe that was it. Will report back if this turns out to be true.

SOrry for all the posts, but man this has been one strange situation.

Scott