Try again a few years later

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Fri Mar 4 17:09:56 EST 2005

Hi,

Ah, I actually remember making that mistake when I did the installation
of my current system back in 2003.  As you said, complete failure on my
part.

If you don't mind me asking, what sizes do you give your partitions?

I have a boot partition of I think around 20/25 mb, a swap of 64mb and
the rest is given over to the rest of the disk for general file system
usage.  I did try to create more but got issues, and since I don't keep
much in /home which can't be backed up in the event of an upgrade, I
didn't mind.  As I am going to start over with a new system, what dod
you suggest?

Thanks.
Andrew.