FW: Cron <www-data at interfree> /usr/bin/php4 -q /usr/share/phpgroupware//phpgwapi/cron/asyncservices.php default

Rejean Proulx rejean at interfree.ca
Wed Mar 2 20:35:59 EST 2005

I am trying to remove phpgroupware from my Debian system as I don't use it.
When I remove it using apt-get remove phpgroupware every 5 minutes I get the
following mail.  How do I remove what ever it is from cron?  I can't find
what causes this.  I thought that when you remove a package, it should
remove that sort of configuration.

/usr/share/phpgroupware//phpgwapi/cron/asyncservices.php default

Could not open input file:
/usr/share/phpgroupware//phpgwapi/cron/asyncservices.php.

http://www.nod32.com