speakup reflector moved

Gene Collins collins at gene3.ait.iastate.edu
Wed Mar 2 18:39:24 EST 2005

Hi all.  I have placed a new sfscript file in the goodies directory on
linux-speakup.org.  It has the necessary lines to connect to my
reflecter, but you will need to edit some lines in the file to reflect
your personal information.  Comments in the file tell you what to edit,
and what to leave alone.

# edit this.  Means to edit the followint line.
# leave this alone.  Means to leave the following line unchanged.

The reflecter was moved to ease the band width load on
linux-speakup.org, and to get better band width for the reflecter.

Have fun.

Gene